Become a Sales Rep
About A Wholesome Glow and our Farm
At A Wholesome Glow we promote sustainability by using eco-friendly practices to create rich, healthy products that enhance the lives of our customers and help sustain the planet. Processes like planting, growing and harvesting some of our key ingredients right on the farm allows us to promote homemade quality. By researching, developing, producing, and packaging all of our products right here on the farm is how we promote hands-on quality. Many other companies outsource their products to cut down on costs and production time, but we welcome the extra work so that we can have full control over the quality of our products. By using recyclable packaging materials for shipping and recyclable glass bottles for most of our products, we create an environmentally sustainable organization that keeps our planet vibrant and healthy.
A Wholesome Glow has gained media support with features in publications such as Spirituality & Health Magazine, American Spa Magazine, Pulse Magazine, Brit+Co, Yoga & Spa Magazine, AOL Lifestyle Collective and more.
- We offer a competitive straight-forward commission
- We offer flexible hours
- We offer you company incentives on our wonderful all natural products
- We provide you with marketing materials to support your business
- We provide you with a brand that encourages your customers to live a healthier, cleaner life and lifestyle
Roles and Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Has a customer service background
- Is used to meeting Sales Goals
- Has closing Skills
- Has experience being a territory Manager
- Has negotiating Skills
- Has self-confidence
- Has presentation Skills
- Likes to develop great client Relationships
- Has great motivation for sales